Thursday, October 21, 2010

PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP POUND CAKE

We loved the cake this month from the Cake Slice Bakers new cookbook Cake Keepers Cake by Lauren Chattman. We actually love just about anything that is pumpkin so we knew it would be a winner in our house. It disappeared quickly once made. Very moist cake and my daughter loved the addition of chocolate chips. I seem to have misplaced my pictures of it so I will simply post the recipe later if I can't locate them.
Looking forward to next month's cake! MMM. cinnamon...

4 comments:

  1. Hope you find your pictures, I'd love to see them. I'm looking forward to next month's cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see the pictures, and glad you all loved the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you posted about it even without the pics! ;) I loved this cake!

    ReplyDelete